Sunday, January 24, 2016

We Love the Broncos Hop


Happy Football Season! What a great time for an awesome blog hop! In honor of my favorite season, I have joined up with some wonderful ladies who happen to love football as much as I do!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am a DIE HARD DENVER BRONCOS FAN! So much that we named our son Champ...yup, we are THOSE people. My husband is also a high school football coach. So we eat, breathe, and sleep football. Well, my Broncos play the Patriots and we are so close to the Super Bowl and we are also that much closer to football season being over. 

*Sigh* 

Because I love football so much, I am always trying to incorporate football in my lessons somehow. Whether it is using it as an example for math or using it as a topic for writing. I have also found that starting a little class rivalry (I have two Cowboys fans and three Raiders fans, Lord help me) has been a fun way to keep them engaged. Using football has been a great way to get buy-in from even the most reluctant student. When my kiddos have buy-in the rest is easy! 

While football season is still going, why not head over to my TPT shop and snag up this fun FREEBIE Football Activity Pack? It has a word search, word scramble, word boxes, and bookmarks. This pack is sure to add some football fun to your class! 

Now it's time for you to hop! Hop on over to my friend Live, Laugh, Love Second and see her great football ideas! 

Please click on the Rafflecopter Link below the picture to join this AMAZING Giveaway! 


Thanks for stopping by! 
Go Broncos! 



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you named him Champ...one of the greatest!!! GO BRONCOS!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely use these activities with my second graders! Thanks for sharing!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete